ELECTRONIC DEVICE FOR ELECTRIC PUMP CONTROL
- Automatically controls starting and stopping of single phase electric pumps with absorption up to 16A (3 HP).
- It replaces completely the traditional water system set up consisting on pressure switch and pressure tank or can be used as a digital pressure switch with adjustable cut-in and cut-off thresholds (in a pumping system with pressure tank) .
- It starts the electric pump after a pressure decrease (taps opening) and stops it when the fluid flow interrupts at the maximum pressure level of the electric pump (taps closing) or when the set cut-off pressure is reached.
- Digital pressure display.
- Operation/error status signalling via LEDs and on-screen alerts.
- Protection against dry running in event of water shortage on the suction.
- Automatic reset in event of dry running, with autonomous error condition recovery.
- Motor over current control which trips in the event of overload or with the rotor blocked.
- Anti-freeze protection which starts up the pump when the ambient temperature falls below 4°C.
- Rotor anti-blocking function used to prevent seizure of mechanical parts during prolonged periods of pump inactivity.
- Overpressure protection able to stop the electric pump at a set threshold.
- Settable trip pressure during installation phase via the digital display.
- Standard 1" M hydraulic connections.
- Installation in any position – both vertical and horizontal – according to the flow direction.
- Operation in master/slave configuration into twin booster sets.
- Terminals for remote connection (1 input + 1 output).
- Alarm log for simple analysis of any system malfunctions.
- Removable electrical terminals to facilitate wiring.
- No need of maintenance.
Pressure switches for water pumps, Electronic flow and pressure devices, Dry running protection